We are committed to protecting the earth's natural resources through environmentally sound business practices and energy efficient production. We use solar panels for clean energy and we minimize waste by recycling and reusing paint and other supplies.
- Consider the environmental impact of procedures throughout all facets of operation including, but not limited to, purchasing, engineering, material handling, processing, manufacturing, and transportation;
- Recognize the need for the involvement of all employees to continually achieve the goals that are set;
- Incorporate best management practices into every decision-making process to reduce pollution to the minimum levels technically and economically feasible, while achieving or exceeding compliance with all State and Federal regulations, and increasing productivity, quality, and value;
- Continually renew the commitment to excellence and leadership in protecting the environment by using the basic principles of pollution prevention, waste minimization, waste elimination, and recycling.
- March, 2008 - Middle Tennessee Energy Award, Association of Energy Engineers – Middle Tennessee Chapter & the MTSU Center for Energy Efficiency.
- July, 2006 - Pretreatment Excellence Award, Kentucky-Tennessee Water Environment Association.
- May, 2004 - Friend of Education Award, Dickson County Education Association (For a printer cartridge recycling partnership.)
- December, 2002 - Facilities of the Year – Honorable Mention, Environmental Protection Magazine.
- May, 2001 - Governor's Award for Excellence in Hazardous Waste Management, Tennessee Department of Conservation.
Partner Membership WasteWise program U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Pledge Membership Tennessee Pollution Prevention Partnership
Member Tennessee Pollution Prevention Roundtable
Green Partner Harpeth River Watershed Association
Member Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Member Dickson County LEPC (Local Emergency Planning Committee)